Screen Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Svecia AB, Stockholm, Sweden
- Production Year: 1972
- Number of Colours: 1
- Max. Size: 780x1110 mm (30.7"x43.7")
- automatic feeder
- IR lamps
- automatic delivery
- 10 m drying tunnel
- 4 stands for printed sheets
- grinder of doctor blade
- copy frame for forms
- pneumatic circuit for mesh tensioning
- drying cabinet for form hardening
- wash tank
Condition of the Machine
- Functional, condition and wear and tear according to its age, well maintained.
- Not in daily production but can be seen running at your request.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: printing of corrugated and machine cardboard packaging
- Machinery Europe´s Opinion: complete screen printing equipment
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization