KAMA TS 96
Automatic Die Cutting Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: VEB Chemnitz, Germany
- Production Year: 1979
- Max. Size/Width: 660x965 mm (26.0"x38.0")
- automatic vacuum non-stop feeder
- max. cutting size 945 x 650 mm
- max. pressure 110 t
- max. height of the pile in the feeder 750 mm
- max. height of the pile in the delivery 650 mm
- automatic lubrication
Condition of the Machine
- Functional, condition and wear and tear according to its age, well maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: purchase of a new machine
- Work Experiences: cardboard processing from 0.3 to 1.3 mm, microwave pasteboards from 1.0 to 1.6 mm
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization