XEROX IGEN 4
Digital Printing Machine
Machine CV Download the offer as PDF
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Xerox Corporation, Norwalk, CT, USA
- Production Year: 2013
- Number of Colours: 4
- Max. Size: 364x572 mm (14.3"x22.5")
- Counter: 71 mil. imps.
- feeder module (up to six), two paper trays each, load while run, up to 30,000 sheet capacity
- gripperless transport mechanism allows printing to within 1 mm of sheet edge
- stacker module (up to four), (2) wheeled carts per stacker, unload while run
- top tray for interrupt jobs
- electronic collation with offset stack delivery
- optional document finishing interface enabling various in-line finishing devices
- duty cycle: 3.75 million per month
- printing speed: up to 6,600 full process color A4 4/0 iph (110 ipm), 1,500 A3 4/4 iph
- image quality: resolution - 600 x 4800 dpi, line screens - 150 lpi, 175 lpi, 200 lpi, 300 lpi
- process colors – Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
- paper format: max. sheet size: 364 x 521 mm, optional 364 x 571 mm, min. sheet size: 178 x 178 mm
- paper weight: uncoated: 60 g/m2 to 350 g/m2, coated: 90 g/m2 to 350 g/m2
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Can be seen running.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: surplus equipment sale
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, English, Spanish
business team support