XEIKON 3300 A GM
Digital Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Xeikon International BV Eede Netherlands
- Production Year: 2012
- Number of Colours: 5
- Web-width: 330 mm
- 5 colors: cmyk + white baked toner powder
- roll width 330 mm
- print width 307 mm
- max. print width 312 mm
- printing directly from the data
- variable print length
- optimized minimum 128 mm
- maximum according to the cut 500 mm
- maximum theoretical Unlimited
- option to print Variable data
- separate unwinder of input roll max width 500 mm, diameter 1240 mm
- separate printed roll winder
- print speed depending on the printed material
- 9.6 m/min up to a material weight of 350 g/m²
- 15 m/min to 300 g/m²
- 19.2 m/min to 250 g/m²
- GM finisher
- 1 corona unit
- 1 varnish unit, varnishing width 310 mm
- 1 lamination unit allows to varnish or laminate
- 1 UV Lamp
- 1 off-cut with the option of unrolling the the lattice magnetic cylinder 200 teeth
- longitudinal section and winding into two rolls
- input roll width 330 mm
- the diameter of the input roll is not specified, by measuring approx. max. 600 mm
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Can be seen running.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: self-adhesive labels, paper, BoPP, oPP and PP, vinyl, plastic film (combination of PE and PP), cardboard (up to a certain weight), transparent substrates
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com Czech, English, Spanish
business team support