SWISS Q PRINT NYALA 2
Digital Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: swissQprint, Schützenwiese 8, CH-9451 Kriessern, Switzerland
- Production Year: 2017
- Number of Colours: 6
- Max. Size: 2030x3200 mm (79.9"x126.0")
- piezoelectric Inkjet technology DOD
- resolution 360 dpi - 1080 dpi
- 2 integrated sophisticated UV lamps
- 2 rows of printheads CMYK, LM, LC, V1, V2, W
- 12 KM1024i printheads
- max. printing area 3200 x 2030 mm
- max. thickness 50 mm
- max. printing capacity 206 m2 / h
- Caldera Grad RIP + V10
- Caldera computer with Linux OS
- workstation with PC and monitor
- Amber and rtlView operating software
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization