SPS VITESSA XP 2 + AEROTERM
Screen Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: SPS® TechnoScreen GmbH, Wuppertal, Germany
- Production Year: 2008
- Number of Colours: 1
- Max. Size: 750x1060 mm (29.5"x41.7") approx. B1
- Counter: 4 mil. imps.
- screen printing cylinder SPS
- print frame size 1250 x 1270 mm
- feeding head SPS AF / SF
- sheet alignment system for spot registration
- antistatic device
- production rate 4000 sheets per hour
- drying tunnel Ultraterm HA / UV
- conveyor belt width 1100 mm
- UV drying
- drying of thinner paints
- UV STOP system
- automatic stacker
- production speed 900 sheets / hour
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization