PITNEY BOWES MPS
Mail Inserting Line
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Pitney Bowes, Stamford, Connecticut, USA
- Production Year: 2011
- Counter: 69153074 sheets
- rotary and friction feeders
- up to 21 attachment stations
- possibility of continuous operation
- Input channel - HPI 50C West Port Single Input
- 25 Single Web Pinless Cutter (including 1/6 "blades)
- HPI West Port TM1
- 8.5 "Tubes - HPI Westport TM
- HPI No North Port Kit
- High Speed Accumulator
- PB 6 Roller Folder
- Assy - Moving Beam Scanning
- cutter - Gutter Cut Knives Assy
- exhaust system
- 6 Stage Buffer 24k
- basic station 3 stations chassis
- unwinder Hunkeler UW 6 - R
- 3x friction feeder
- Subsetting Kit
- 1x Scanner - friction feeder
- MPS Engine / Takeaway / Sealer / 2VS
- On Edge Stacker
- OES Offset Kit
- 2x R150 franking machine without B900 franking heads
- two reject trays
- MBS Raster - mail output
- DC operating system
- Top down DC User Interface
- DC Computer
- DC Advanced software including File Based Processing
- DC Enlosure To Job Match SW
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: 02/04/2019
- Advantages of the Machine: Thanks to the combination of rotating and friction feeders, it allows the mail to attach a wide variety of different types of attachments.
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: Types of reader codes: OMR, BAR, DATA MATRIX
- Machinery Europe´s Opinion: Optimized high-performance machine for medium-sized applications or for batching of address documents from two different inputs.
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization