KBA RAPIDA 105 - 6 + L ALV CX
Sheet-fed Offset Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: KBA CCE GmbH, Radebeul, Germany
- Production Year: 2008
- Number of Colours: 6 + Coating - dispersive (Harris & Bruno coating unit with a chamber doctor )
- Max. Size: 720x1050 mm (28.3"x41.3") approx. B1
- Max. Speed: 16000 imp./hour
- Counter: 440 mil. imps.
- Varidamp alcohol dampening
- Baldwin refrigeration device
- no perfecting
- high pile delivery
- ErgoTronic, ColorTronic, Densitronic S ink and register remote control
- SAPC fully automatic plate loading
- ink rollers, impression cylinders, blanket cylinders, offset cylinders automatic wash up device
- IR dryer
- Grafix powder sprayer
- measuring equipment: Lithoflash in-line RA sn. 8116
- Harris & Bruno coating unit with a chamber doctor blade
- prolonged delivery 2600 cmm
- Autoplate (SAPC)
- Logotronic Basic (CIP3)
- Densitronic S
- Baldwin ink- temperature control with Ipasonic
- Grafix Weko powder sprayer incl. ionisation
- IR dryer and hot-air dryer
- DriveTronic feeder
- alcohol dampening Varidamp with Baldwin Basicliner with BC 713 and AMX 226D
- ColorTronic ink fountains
- Preset Ergotronic in feeder and delivery
- CPC ErgoTronic console, ColorTronic
- on-line remote maintenance
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Still in production.
- Availability: 01/06/2024
- Sale Reason: surplus equipment sale
- Work Experiences: material printing from 60 - 450 g / m2, up to 1.2 mm
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, English, Spanish
business team support