In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Jagenberg AG, Krefeld, Germany
- Production Year: 1958
- max. speed 80 m / min.
- working width 2600 mm
- min. load under the knife 200 g / m2
- max. load under the knife 800 g / m2
- min. format length 400 mm
- max. format length 2300 mm
- min. format across 400 mm
- max. format across 1700 mm
- inlet tube diameter 70mm and 76 mm
- max. pile height on a pallet 1200 mm
- 4 roll racks with 6 bars
- 3 disc knives for longitudinal cutting
Condition of the Machine
- Functional, condition and wear and tear according to its age, well maintained.
- Can be seen running.
- Availability: immediately
- Advantages of the Machine: number of reels: 24 rolls with a diameter of up to 500 mm, 12 rolls with a diameter of up to 900 mm
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: paper processing from 30 g / m2 to 250 g / m2
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization