HORIZON VAC 100 a + VAC 100 m + SPF 20 + FC 20
Collating and Stitching Line
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Horizon International Inc., Kyoto, Japan
- Production Year: 2000
- Max. Size/Width: 320x490 mm (12.6"x19.3")
- air collating system
- suction feeding
- 1 x collating station VAC 100a
- 1 x collating station VAC 100m
- touch screen
- electronic control of collating
- multifunctional tandem stacker
- discarding faulty sets while machine is running
- possibility of stacking with offset
- stitching module SPF 20 2x stitching head
- front cut FC 20
- remote control of machine
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
Advantages of the Machine:
modular system with minimum space requirements
robust construction of all Horizon components
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: paper weight 52 - 210 g / m2, cover up to 300 g / m2
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization