HEIDELBERG SUPRASETTER 105 GEN II
CTP System and Plate Processor
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Heidelberg Postpress Deutschland GmbH, Brahestrasse 8, Leipzig, Germany
- Production Year: 2010
- Max. Size/Width: 750x1050 mm (29.5"x41.3")
- thermal technology
- 4 laser heads
- gen II lasers, 160 mW, 2540 dpi
- Heidelberg Metashooter 16
- without RIP
- multi cassette loader with 3 cassettes
- two different sets of punches 425 mm HD + Bacher and 780 mm HD + Bacher
- G&J HDX 85 processor (on the side)
- PST360 Stacker
- Plates used 259 000 m2
- imaging time of about 17 300 hours
- maximum speed is 33 plates per hour.
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: purchase of a new machine
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization