FUMAGALLI TRLA 1RC 1100
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Production Year: 2015
- Max. Size/Width: 1100 mm (43.3")
- working width maximum - 1100 mm
- maximum diameter in unwinding - 1.200 mm
- maximum diameter in rewinding -150 mm with automatic push off and 300 mm or manually push off
- minimum rewound diameter - 35 mm with automatic push off or no limitation if removed by operator
- minimum outside diameter of tubes -13 mm/maximum 36 mm
- automatic fixing and no limitation if done in manual mode
- minimum cutting width 25 mm
- 4 electronic single meter counters for warning mark start and stop any time deceleration and stop automatic at end cycle
- 25 sets of knives shear type 15 mm wide
- 200 spacers in order to obtain the various size (n° 20 each of 0,25-0,5-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-20 mm.)
- 3+3+3+ rewinding mandrel included diameter 12-17-25 mm for standard cores
- automatic push off rolls bar from winding station (only for rolls smaller than 150 mm. diameter
- cut of device by trolley moving transversally the machine with possibility of automatic gluing by spray gun and glue tank under pressure
- paper tension control by load cell system electronically operated that controls automatically
- the pressure in a disc brake air cooled by air
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Can be seen running.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: surplus equipment sale
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, English, Spanish
business team support