EDELMANN EVO - PRINTING V - 43 + GRAFOTRONIC 440
Heat-set Web Offset Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: EDELMANN Printing Machines GmbH, Ernst-L.-Edelmann-Straße 6, 64743 Beerfelden, Germany
- Production Year: 2010
- Number of Colours: 6
- Web-width: 435 mm
- Counter: 3362 hours
- format range from 15 1/2" to 30" with 1/ "
- print widths of up to 427 mm
- reel diameter in the unwinder up to 127 mm
- E + L paper path control device
- Tensiomatic paper path tension measuring device
- central AIC remote control
- automatic register
- special surface treatment of inking rollers for UV inks
- temperature control in ducts and oscillating rollers
- UV drying with air cooling and 10 UV lamps
- UV vapor extraction device
- maximum speed 300 m / min.
- die cut of registration system
- cold pressing of metallic foil
- laminating aggregate
- flexo printing unit
- format from 22" to 30" with 1/6"
- cutting unit for self-adhesive labels
- printing form bender
- Grafotronic 440
- maximum reel diameter 800 mm
- viewing table Master with cutting and editing capabilities
- shaft with five pairs of cutting discs
- three knife cutting blade module
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: paper printing and 38 μm polypropylene film
- Spare parts: rollers in formats: 20", 22 4/6", 23", 26 5/6", 25 3/3 ", 28 2/6"
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, English, Spanish
business team support