HEIDELBERG FLEXOMAILER (B2) direct mail printing line
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Heidelberg Finishing GmbH, Austrasse 50, D-71642 Ludwigsburg Germany
- Production Year: 2013
- Max. Size/Width: 560x1280 mm (22.0"x50.4")
- Line for the production of personalized direct mailers and addressed packets - Heidelberg HT56 with Docutec BASCRO inkjet printing + AB System mailing machine and delivery Heidelberg SPH 70:
- drum feeder
- 4 buckles unit - 0 to 4 parallel folds can be made at this unit.
- At the end the station is equipped with knife shafts on which it is possible to make continuous perforation in the number according to how many perforating wheels is placed on the shaft.
- vacuum table on which the Docutec BASCRO inkjet printing system is installed. It is equipped with a 3x3” print head. 3 print heads are there to be able to print on 3 places of the bookbinding sheet.
- 8 buckles unit (turned to create a cross cut) - 0 to 8 parallel folds can be made at this unit.
- this unit is equipped for applying dispersion glue - segmented folding rollers
- In front of the entrance on this unit is a holder for the application heads of dispersion glue.
- double knife shaft at the output of unit
- perforating wheels can be placed on these shafts and continuous perforation or scoring can be done.
- Heidelberg SPH 70 delivery - stream equipped with press rollers
- 2x dispersion gluing system
Condition of the Machine
- Functional, condition and wear and tear according to its age, well maintained.
- Dismantled and stored.
- Availability: 01/03/2024
- Sale Reason: closing company
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
Senior Project & Sales Manager
+420 736 630 707 email@example.com Czech, Russian, English
worldwide sales of machines, machines pricing, business realization
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org Czech, English, Spanish
business team support