BOBST SP 102 E
Automatic Die Cutting Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Bobst Group, Lauzane, Switzerland
- Production Year: 1990
- Max. Size/Width: 720x1020 mm (28.3"x40.2")
- Counter: 68102 hours
- cutting force 250 t
- mechanical speed 7500 sheets / hour
- suction head feeder
- cutting section
- 1mm thin plate with micro-metric adjustment
- one frame for cutting form
- stripping section
- 2 bottom frames for stripping
- 2 top frames for stripping
- without Centerline
- without Cube or other operating system
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Not in production anymore.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: purchase of a new machine
paper 80-1000 g / m2
smooth cardboard up to 2000 g / m2
- Refurbishments: 3/2019 replacement of main chains
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization