ALRAUN AT - HTF - 701
Screen Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Alraun Maschinenbau GmbH, Gassenäcker 16, 89195 Staig-Steinberg, Germany
- Production Year: 2004
- Number of Colours: 1
- Max. Size: 330x700 mm (13.0"x27.6")
- central control
- loading and unloading manually
- max. screen size 1060mm x 350mm
- electronically adjustable print speed
- infinitely adjustable pressure rail angle
- infinitely adjustable squeegee pressure
- mechanical frame clamping
- production speed 1800 cycles / hour
- drying tunnel 4 x 120 pcs and 1 x 160 pcs
- 6 screen printing stations
- 5 paternoster dryers
- conveyor belt
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: foil printing, glass plates, ceramic articles, promotional items, beverage crates
- Spare parts: screen printing frames
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization