ADAST 857 A UV
Sheet-fed Offset Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Adast Adamov a.s., Czech Republic
- Production Year: 2007
- Number of Colours: 5 + Coating - UV
- Max. Size: 520x740 mm (20.5"x29.1") approx. B2
- Max. Speed: 12000 imp./hour
- Counter: 10 mil. imps.
- Adamatic alcohol dampening
- Technotrans alpha.v refrigeration device
- no perfecting
- high pile extended delivery
- Adacontrol III ink and register remote control
- manual plate loading
- ink rollers, blanket cylinders automatic wash up device
- IR dryer
- Grafix powder sprayer
- use of conventional ink or UV ink
- vacuum feeder
- rotary pre-gripper
- zone inking knives
- IR drying
- UV drying
- 1 UV lamp behind 1st printing unit
- 1 UV lamp per 5th printing unit
- 2 UV lamps behind varnish unit
- ionizer Simco
- punching system with electronic control
- Kaeser compressor
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Advantages of the Machine: Hybrid printing machine for conventional or UV printing. Specific treatment for final UV varnish. For UV technology, the machine has interdeck space between individual printing units for UV sources (4 UV exposure units).
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: print on material up to 0,5mm
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization