KODAK MAGNUS 400 III
CTP System and Plate Processor
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Kodak Company Graphic Communications 343 State Street Rochester, New York 14650 United States of America
- Production Year: 2011
- Max. Size/Width: 685x762 mm (27.0"x30.0")
- system of both process-less and thermal plates
- IR sensitive aluminum plates
- 2400 dpi resolution
- exchangeable cassette for 100 plates
- plate thickness from 0.15 mm to 0.3 mm
- 17 full-format process plates in 1 hour
- 12 full-format process-less plates in 1 hour
- compressor Magnus 400 CL
- Kodak Compact Thermal 860 plate processor
- Kodak T-860 Compact plate stacker
- Workflow Server DELL PowerEdge T310
- iMac 21.5 "Core i3 3.2GHz, Wired
- Prinergy Evo
- Staccato 25 for Prinergy
- PREPS Plus 5.0
- Prinergy Option - PrintLink Ink Kea Setting
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well maintained, worn out according to its age.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Sale Reason: purchase of a new machine
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 email@example.com English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization