CANON IMAGE PRESS 6000 VP
Digital Printing Machine
In some way, the machines in our offer are like human job applicants. Some machines are almost new, like a freshly graduated person, while others already have many years of work experience behind themselves. Some machines are more suitable for one kind of activity, whereas others are more suitable for another kind of activity. But, what all the machines have in common is that, from various reasons, all of them are at the moment freed from their last services and are searching for the possibility of a new employment. So, through the CV of every particular machine, meet all the information we were able to get on them.
- Manufacturer: Canon Inc, Tokio Japan
- Production Year: 2010
- Number of Colours: 4
- Max. Size: 330x483 mm (13.0"x19.0")
- Counter: 6 mil. imps.
- the principle of electrographic printing
- three feeders total 4000 sheets 80g / m2
- RIP IPR server A 2100 V2.0 VS
- photosensitive cylinder E-Drum
- stitching up to 80 pages
- print speed of 60 pages A4 / min.
- resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
Condition of the Machine
- Very good condition, well-maintained.
- Still in production.
- Availability: immediately
- Advantages of the Machine: suitable for production from 50,000 to 250,000 pages per month
- Sale Reason: production reduction
- Work Experiences: printing of coated and uncoated papers from 64g / m2 to 300g / m2
The Condition of the Machine assessment presented in this CV was either obtained from the last machine operator or is based on an inspection performed by our employee, just to provide you with as much information as possible.
For more certainty we recommend your own check or an assessment of an independent mechanic. We cannot provide you with any machine guarantee.
If you would like us to arrange Turnkey Dismantling, Loading, Transport or Installation for you – See Services
Are you interested in anything about this machine?
Let us know!
+420 733 181 971 firstname.lastname@example.org English, Czech
company development, worldwide sales of machines, business realization